Thursday, February 18, 2010

Not so snow day

Ok, it has been a while but I have been......lazy would sum it up. I went to do my first round of tutoring last thursday. I got up at 5am and it was snowing and there was already a bunch of snow on the ground, especially for a pasadena boy so I KNEW it would be a snow day. But ofcourse I had to get ready last minute when it wasn't. I got there really early after the two buses and train (not too bad of a commute) and had to wait after finding the room empty. To sum it up, the teacher was cool, the two classes of students were cool and smarter then I thought they would be (I guess I just assume kids are stupid, which is one of the things that would make me a great teacher), I was a little nervous, but tried my best to get in the thick of it. On the way home it was snowing so hard that standing, waiting for the bus I started to be covered in snow. If I stood there any longer I would have become a snowman. UTD classes were cancelled after 3pm so I was free for the rest of the day. I just vegged after that. Picture time!






a few hours later then pic below, must thicker (having trouble getting pics in order)


Skyview Elementary-early into the snow storm

No comments: