Friday, January 29, 2010

First step for teaching kind


So, I went to my tutoring orientation at the RISD Administration Building. I got Skyview Elementary, which is actually in Dallas even though it is in the Richardson school district, so weird. It is kind of far for someone without a car (3 buses, two transfers, and have to walk a little), but it could be worse. I took the worst pic in history for my id, I look like a suicidal pothead. I am trying to get large chunks of tutoring time so I don't have to go so many times (instead of 7 trips of 3 hours or so, it will be like 5 trips of 4 hours each). That will make life a lot easier. I'm really excited! :D


So terrible!

1 comment:

kat said...

killer photo ;)

I'm excited that you're moving along your career path! What will you be tutoring?