Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can't think of a title

Ok, so tutored again. Last week I was doing math, simple perimeter, circumference stuff. Most of the kids were able to do it without much trouble, some had a lot of trouble. This week we were doing science. The teacher was missing a key ingredient in the lab we were going to do so we did boring shit instead. Sadly the first week she didn't know I was going to be there so she had nothing special set up for me to do with the kids she thought needed extra help, I just helped were I could. This week she again didn't have anything ready for me because the lab was a bust, spent half the time just sitting there listening to the students read the same science stuff twice (two different classes) about the 5 kingdoms of life, which might have been interesting the first time if I didn't already know it all. King Philip Came Over For Great Spaghetti. The non-sitting around parts were fun though, and there was a lot of laughing to be had. She did promise next week to have more for me to do, it probably helps that next week is going to be math again, which is easier to tutor. Happy I answered your question from long ago(like 3 weeks)?

No comments: